From 15/03 to 16/10, daily between 10 am and 6 pm.
It is the third church built on this location. It was built from 1836 to 1847 with a North/South orientation in order to free a market place in the town centre.
It was listed as a Historical Monument in 1983.
In free access
Classification and labels
- 19th C
- Historic site and monument
- Religious heritage
- Historic patrimony
- Guided tours
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Site, building partially accessible
- In centre of town